Hotels near Buda Historic Home & Garden
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Buda Historic Home & Garden
Top hotels near Buda Historic Home & Garden
Expand that worldly mind of yours at Buda Historic Home & Garden. You're never too old to learn!
Not quite sure where it is? Pull out your map and draw a circle around Castlemaine. It's 110 kilometres from the state capital, Melbourne.
There's only 1 hotel listed within 3 kilometres of Buda Historic Home & Garden. So if you're wanting to stay in the vicinity, you ought to book at the Albion Motel Hotel (2 kilometres away) as soon as you can.
Grab a tea or coffee at Cafe re-PUBLIC (26 Templeton Street, Castlemaine). It's just 0.7 kilometres from Buda Historic Home & Garden. Public INN is a great spot to grab a meal and it's just 0.7 kilometres away. Find it at 26a Templeton Street, Castlemaine.
Other Things to Do Near Buda Historic Home & GardenKeep in mind that this area has loads more going on:
- Unearth the stories from generations past when you plan a tour of Buda Historic Home and Garden.
- Serial shoppers will like checking out Restorers Barn, one of the more popular stores here.
- If you're an art buff, you can't go wrong with a visit to Castlemaine Art Gallery and Historical Museum.
- Contemplate the vast collection of creative artworks at Castlemaine Art Gallery & Historical Museum.
- Admire the beauty of Mother Nature with a wander around Castlemaine Botanical Gardens.
If you're travelling by train to reach Buda Historic Home & Garden, disembark at Castlemaine Station, the most convenient station. It's only a kilometre away. Simple!
How much is a hotel room in Buda Historic Home & Garden?
Hotels in Buda Historic Home & Garden start at AU$132 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.