Hotels near Hadfield's Rod Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Hadfield's Rod Museum
Top hotels near Hadfield's Rod Museum
Ready to plan your Hadfield's Rod Museum holiday? You're sure to have an awesome time.
It can be found in Castlemaine, 110 kilometres distance from Melbourne, the state capital.
If you're interested in staying within an easy drive of Hadfield's Rod Museum, the Albion Motel Hotel, 3 kilometres away, is your best bet.
Before you explore Hadfield's Rod Museum, get ready for the day with a coffee at The Old Castlemaine Gaol & Governor's Cafe. When you're really hungry, you won't have to go too far. Make a beeline for Public INN for a satisfying bite. Lastly, Maurocco Bar is the spot to be for a few cold ones.
Other Things to Do Near Hadfield's Rod MuseumAllow for some time to see what's going on near Hadfield's Rod Museum:
- Castlemaine Botanical Gardens is a welcome switch up for travellers who want a change from the busier sights.
- Castlemaine Botanic Gardens is a welcome switch up for visitors who want a change from hectic sightseeing.
- Old Castlemaine Gaol provides the opportunity to view where felons were held behind bars.
- With many thought-provoking and noteworthy works of art, Castlemaine Art Gallery and Historical Museum makes for a superb outing.
- Spend an afternoon exploring the fine displays at Castlemaine Art Gallery & Historical Museum.
It's a trouble-free trip by rail to Hadfield's Rod Museum. Just disembark the train at Castlemaine Station, the nearest station, and then it's only 0.7 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Hadfield's Rod Museum?
Hotels in Hadfield's Rod Museum start at AU$132 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.