Hotels near Buccleuch Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Buccleuch Park
Head outdoors and take in the clean, fresh air at Buccleuch Park.
It's situated in Somerset. Relax and enjoy the 240 kilometres journey from Annapolis, the state capital.
You won't need to trek far to come across low-price hotel rooms here. Why not check out the rates at the Comfort Suites East Brunswick and the Comfort Inn Edison?
Enjoy a hot drink and check your itinerary at Hidden Grounds. It's right near Buccleuch Park. When you're desperate for some food, find something just right at Sahara Restaurant. Built up a thirst yet? Get yourself to Olive Branch for a beer or a wine.
Other Things to Do Near Buccleuch ParkWhile you're here, you really ought to see what the surrounding region has available:
- Press rewind and feast your eyes on the selection of relics and exhibits at Cornelius Low House.
- Rutgers New Brunswick is one of the area's key academic institutions and is really worth visiting.
- If you're looking to recharge your batteries, soak in the tranquility of nature at Johnson Park.
- A trip to Jane Voorhees Zimmerli Art Museum is the perfect rainy day outing for artistic types.
- Envision life many thousands of years ago while examining the intriguing objects on display at Rutgers University Geology Museum.
It's a trouble-free commute to Buccleuch Park. Just exit the train at New Brunswick Station, the most convenient station, and then it's about a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in Buccleuch Park?
Hotels in Buccleuch Park start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.