Hotels Near Barolin Rocks
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Barolin Rocks
Many visitors make the trip to Barolin Rocks every year.
Always wanted to visit Bundaberg? Now's your chance to find out what it is that makes this city so great!
Within 3 kilometres of Barolin Rocks, there are 16 listed hotel options. We suggest the Manta Bargara Resort, 0.4 kilometres away. If that doesn't tickle your fancy, perhaps you would prefer the C Bargara Resort (0.2 kilometres) or the Bargara Blue Resort (0.5 kilometres).
Or, you could always splurge a bit on one of the few high-end hotels in the surrounding area. Take a look at the amenities at the Kacys Bargara Beach Motel, 0.1 kilometres away. Alternatively, the Point Resort is only 0.5 kilometres away.
Before you head to Barolin Rocks, prepare yourself with a coffee at The Journey. For something larger, head to Kacy’s Restaurant and grab a table. If you'd like to kick back with a bottle of wine, Bargara Beach Hotel Bar is the ideal place.
Other Things to Do Near Barolin RocksWhile you're here, you ought to see what the surrounding region has available:
- Refresh your batteries when you visit Bargara Beach. Bring some friends, and enjoy the salty sea breeze!
- If you're on the hunt for a pleasant park to take it easy and breathe in the fresh air, call into Neilson Park.
- Sit back and listen to the sounds of the sea at Kelly's Beach.
- Book a tour and discover how the different brews are made at Bundaberg Barrel.
- When you hear culture calling, get going to Bundaberg Regional Art Gallery, an exhibition space that will entertain you with its first rate collection of pieces.
How much is a hotel room in Barolin Rocks?
Hotels in Barolin Rocks start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.