Hotels Near Bangalow Historical Museum & Tea Rooms
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Bangalow Historical Museum & Tea Rooms
Top hotels near Bangalow Historical Museum & Tea Rooms
Want to find out a bit more about Bangalow Historical Museum & Tea Rooms before you set off? Here are some handy pointers.
It's to be found in Byron Bay Hinterland. Curious as to where that is? You'll need to travel 140 kilometres from the state capital, Brisbane.
Fortunately, you'll find a few nice hotels that won't leave you broke. You will sleep like a rock at the Hibiscus Motel or the Byron Beach Resort.
If you're touring near Bangalow Historical Museum & Tea Rooms and want a tea or coffee, try out BANGBURGERBAR. Or, for something more substantial, go to Town Restaurant and order up a big meal. Finally, have a drink at Bangalow Bowling Club.
Other Things to Do Near Bangalow Historical Museum & Tea RoomsAfter you've spent time at Bangalow Historical Museum & Tea Rooms, check what else is going on nearby:
- Partake in a genuinely unique experience at Bangalow Market.
- Be sure to bring your favourite 5-iron and make tracks to the well-maintained fairways of Byron Bay Golf Course.
- Take a big breath of the fresh sea air at Kings Beach, and let your cares blow away on the breeze.
- Grab your camera, hat and sunnies, and take off to Tallow Beach for a full day of fun in the sun.
- Little tackers and adults alike always get a kick out of all of the excitement and amusement at Tyagarah Tea Tree Farm.
How much is a hotel room in Bangalow Historical Museum & Tea Rooms?
Hotels in Bangalow Historical Museum & Tea Rooms start at AU$175 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.