Hotels near Baltimore Soundstage
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Baltimore Soundstage
Many visitors travel to Baltimore Soundstage each year.
You'll find it in Baltimore, a renowned city that holds a special place in many people's memories.
There are an extensive range of accommodation options in the immediate vicinity of Baltimore Soundstage. The Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore, Baltimore Marriott Waterfront and Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel are certainly worth looking into.
If you take pride in knowing how to save a buck or two, you'll be stoked with the range of bargain places nearby. The Baltimore Plaza Inner Harbor and the Midtown Inn are a modest 0.7 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
That said, if you want a bit of luxury and comfort, select one of the several upmarket hotels nearby. The Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor and the Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore are two spots to consider. The first is 0.6 kilometres away and the latter is 0.8 kilometres.
If you're close to Baltimore Soundstage and need a caffeine hit, try out Miss Shirley's Cafe, Inner Harbor. Head to Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/ Inner Harbor for a hearty meal. Thirsty yet? Walk just a little bit further to Sullivan's Steakhouse for a drink.
Other Things to Do Near Baltimore SoundstageAfter you're finished at Baltimore Soundstage, see what else is happening in the vicinity:
- Allow the rug rats a couple of hours to get a feel for the exhibits at Port Discovery. It doesn't get much more entertaining and engaging than a day spent here.
- Check the program at Rams Head Live for any upcoming shows.
- Walk along Power Plant Live for some great people-watching and an array of interesting things to check out.
- Holocaust Memorial was built in memory of a significant time in the area's past, so it's a worthwhile place for reflection.
- Observe intriguing displays, exhibits and artefacts relating to the region's seafaring history at Baltimore Maritime Museum.
If you're using the metro system to get to Baltimore Soundstage, hop off at MARC Train Camden Station, the nearest station. It's a kilometre away. Easy-peasy!
How much is a hotel room in Baltimore Soundstage?
Hotels in Baltimore Soundstage start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.