Hotels Near Australian Skydive
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Australian Skydive
Do you want to find out some more about Australian Skydive before you head off? Here are a few tips.
To get there, you'll need to drive to Torquay. It's located 80 kilometres from the state capital, Melbourne.
Wanting to stay near Australian Skydive? You'll be happy to find out there are 5 accommodations within 3 kilometres. Consider the amenities at the Retreats Victoria (3 kilometres), the Peppers The Sands Resort (3 kilometres) and the Whitesbeach Guesthouse (4 kilometres).
The Torquay Holiday Park is just 6 kilometres away and is a favourite with thrifty travellers.
Other Things to Do Near Australian SkydiveAustralian Skydive is not the only reason to visit this region:
- You'll have a delightful time playing in the surf, and lounging on the shore at Point Impossible Nudist Beach.
- Get out and get some exercise with a few hours of invigorating water-based sports at Epic Surf School.
- If playing sports is one of your favourite hobbies, you should take some time to have a look through Surf World Museum.
- Try something new and soar through the air like an eagle at Warbird Air Adventures.
- Teach the locals a thing or two with a round of golf at Torquay Golf Club.
How much is a hotel room in Australian Skydive?
Hotels in Australian Skydive start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.