ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy an LCD TV with digital channels, and each apartment features free WiFi, a furnished balcony or patio and a DVD player. In-room dining is easy with a kitchen that comes equipped with a fridge, a microwave and a hob. A coffee/tea maker, in-room massages and a hairdryer are also available. Limited housekeeping is available.
For a drink, you can stop by the apartment's own bar/lounge. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a fitness centre and a conference centre. On weekend mornings buffet breakfast is served between 8 AM and 10 AM. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
Sights within a 20-minute drive of this 4.5-star Connewarre property include Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre and Kardinia Park.
Barwon Heads Resort at 13th Beach ratings based on 155 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Barwon Heads Resort at 13th Beach
2 Jul. 2019 by Mgr
Thankyou for your feedback!!
12 Jun. 2019 by mgr
Thank you for your lovely feed-back. We look forward to seeing you again. BHR Team
8 Jun. 2019 by sue
8 Jun. 2019 by Sue
8 Jun. 2019 by Mgr
26 Mar. 2019 by Sue
Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. We would love to have you back soon!
13 Mar. 2019 by Sue
Thank you for your feedback. Glad you enjoyed your stay.
8 Feb. 2019 by sue
Thank you for your feedback. We would love to have the restaurant open more often, but being a small boutique resort we don't get enough numbers to warrant midweek opening.
30 Jan. 2019 by Sue
Thank you for your great feedback. Michael the chef will be happy with the food recommendation!!
About the Barwon Heads Resort at 13th BeachLocation 36 Fourteenth Road, Connewarre, VIC 3227
Barwon Heads Resort at 13th Beach offers its guests a golf course, an outdoor pool, and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and a BBQ are also featured at the luxury Barwon Heads Resort at 13th Beach. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4.5-star Connewarre apartment.
- 1 building
- 30 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-out
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) (101.3 km / 62.9 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Barwon Heads Resort at 13th Beach offers 30 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors, and features DVD players and coffee/tea makers. Rooms open to furnished balconies or patios. Accommodation at this 4.5-star apartment has kitchens with fridges, hobs, microwaves and kitchenware and utensils. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. LCD televisions come with digital channels. Housekeeping is offered on a limited basis and in-room massages can be requested.
- In-room kitchen
- Private balcony or patio (furnished)
- Separate bedroom
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Exterior corridor access
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast on weekends from 8 AM and 10 AM.
Barwon Heads Resort at 13th Beach has a restaurant on site.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 6 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 10 AM - 6 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 10 AM - 6 PM.
Guests arriving after 6 PM must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 35 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 35 per stay.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 15 and AUD 25 for adults, and AUD 15 and AUD 20 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: AUD 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 50 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 35 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 35 per stay
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Barwon Heads Resort 13th Beach Connewarre
- Resort 13th Beach
- Barwon Heads 13th Beach Connewarre
- Barwon Heads Hawthorn Suites
- Hawthorn Suites Barwon Heads
- Barwon Heads 13th Connewarre
You should know
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times and massage services. For reservations, contact the apartment before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.