Hotels near American Visionary Art Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in American Visionary Art Museum
Keen to see American Visionary Art Museum? This excellent sight is sure to knock your socks off.
Always dreamed of going to Baltimore? Now's your chance to find out just what it is that makes this city so great!
There's no need to go far to find a place to lay your head. There are 47 options within easy driving distance of American Visionary Art Museum. Try the Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore (0.5 kilometres). That said, the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront (0.5 kilometres) and the Inn at the Black Olive (0.9 kilometres) are also recommended.
If you're typically thrifty when considering accommodation, you'll be happy to know there are a few low-cost options available. Try booking at the Baltimore Plaza Inner Harbor to be a kilometre away, or the HI Baltimore, 2 kilometres away.
Or you could make a booking at one of the numerous luxury hotels in the immediate area. You won't regret it! The Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel and the Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor are two such spots to think about. The first is 0.9 kilometres away and the latter is 0.9 kilometres.
Only 0.8 kilometres from American Visionary Art Museum is Miss Shirley's Cafe, Inner Harbor, where you can get strong coffee and tasty treats. Head to 750 East Pratt Street, Baltimore to check it out. Or are you after something heartier? No problem, just 0.5 kilometres away is Wit & Wisdom. Find it at 200 International Drive, Baltimore.
Other Things to Do Near American Visionary Art MuseumAfter you've experienced American Visionary Art Museum, check what else is on offer in the area:
- Urban art is one of the finest examples of pure artistic creativity, and The Giant Whirligig is a fantastic testament to this.
- If you're keen to find a nice green place to take it easy and have a kick of the soccer ball, head over to Federal Hill Park.
- Take a walk around Seven Foot Knoll Light and appreciate a building that has stood firm through countless storms.
- Become entranced by the wonders of the world under the waves while viewing the organisms on display at National Aquarium in Baltimore.
- Maryland Science Center is the perfect place for people who enjoy learning about the world of science.
If you're travelling by train to get to American Visionary Art Museum, hop off at MARC Train Camden Station, the closest station. It's just a kilometre away. How easy is that?
How much is a hotel room in American Visionary Art Museum?
Hotels in American Visionary Art Museum start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.