Hotels near Zelnik Istvan Southeast Asian Gold Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Zelnik Istvan Southeast Asian Gold Museum
Top hotels near Zelnik Istvan Southeast Asian Gold Museum
Many people stop by Zelnik Istvan Southeast Asian Gold Museum each year.
You'll find it in Budapest, the thriving national capital.
You'll discover an extensive selection of accommodations here, with as many as 273 within 3 kilometres of Zelnik Istvan Southeast Asian Gold Museum. Consider the facilities at the Four Seasons Gresham Palace (2 kilometres), the Boscolo Budapest, Autograph Collection (2 kilometres) and the Budapest Marriott Hotel (3 kilometres).
There's a range of budget rooms around that will more than suffice. Choose between the Happy Hostel or the Jump In Hostel, 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Also, there are several elegant upmarket hotels nearby. You won't regret booking the Corinthia Hotel Budapest or the Trendy Deluxe Apartments, a kilometre and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Start your day well with a stop at Sövény Aladár Teaház. Fortunately, it's only a short walk from Zelnik Istvan Southeast Asian Gold Museum. When you're looking for a feed, you won't have to go too far. Head straight to Mamaison Hotel Andrássy Budapest for a delicious meal. And finally, pull up a stool at Pótkulcs to get to know the crowd.
Other Things to Do Near Zelnik Istvan Southeast Asian Gold MuseumAfter you visit Zelnik Istvan Southeast Asian Gold Museum, head to the local area:
- Heroe's Square is an excellent place for area residents to meet. Have a coffee, scatter some crumbs for the birds or relax in the warmth of the sun.
- You'll find lots of attention-grabbing games on offer for everyone in the family, not just the kids, at Szobafogsag.
- Spend a few hours examining the thoughtfully curated displays at Museum of Fine Arts.
- On a nice day, spend some time reading and relaxing in City Park.
- Visit Budapest Puppet Theatre to experience a show. But first, confirm what language it's in or it may be hard to understand.
Wondering how to travel to Zelnik Istvan Southeast Asian Gold Museum? You can't go past getting the train. It's a leisurely commute to the closest station, Budapest-Keleti Railway Terminal, and then a stroll of 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Zelnik Istvan Southeast Asian Gold Museum?
Hotels in Zelnik Istvan Southeast Asian Gold Museum start at AU$26 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.