Hotels near Washington Harbour
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Washington Harbour
Want to know some more about Washington Harbour before you book flights? Here are a few tips.
If you're yet to visit Washington, this is the perfect excuse. There's so much to see and do in the nation's action-packed captial.
Make things easier by organising to stay at one of the 20 hotels located within a short walk of Washington Harbour. The Four Seasons Hotel Washington D.C., Rosewood Washington, D.C. and The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, D.C. are most definitely worth checking out.
When it comes to finding accommodation that won't cost an arm and a leg, there are some decent hotels on offer. Book a room at the Windsor Park Hotel to be 2 kilometres away, or the Best Western Rosslyn/iwo Jima, 2 kilometres away.
If you like being pampered, then how about you book one of the top-quality hotels in the area? Start with the Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C, a kilometre away. The Park Hyatt Washington, 0.8 kilometres away, is also recommended.
When you need tea or coffee to get going in the morning, pop into Baked & Wired at 1052 Thomas Jefferson Street Northwest, Washington. You'll find it only 0.2 kilometres from Washington Harbour. Tired and hungry? Just 0.06 kilometres away you can find a decent meal at Sequoia DC (3000 K Street Northwest, Washington).
Other Things to Do Near Washington HarbourTake in all that Washington Harbour has to offer, but remember to also head to the surrounding area:
- If you have an interest in art, try to visit Justice William O. Douglas Statue.
- If you're not sure where to start in the region, head to Chesapeake and Ohio Canal Monument to uncover the local history.
- While walking the corridors of Old Stone House you will find it easy to imagine the tales of the folk who once lived there.
- For some serious shopping, spend an afternoon at Georgetown Park.
- Take a break from the hustle and bustle by going to Georgetown Waterfront Park.
How much is a hotel room in Washington Harbour?
Hotels in Washington Harbour start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.