Hotels Near Warner Theatre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Warner Theatre
Top hotels near Warner Theatre
Getting excited for your trip to Warner Theatre? Don't set off until you've had a look through the following tricks and tips.
You'll find it surrounded by the lively streets of Washington, the county's capital.
Fortunately, there's an extensive variety of convenient accommodation options, with 34 within a short walk of Warner Theatre. You may want to consider checking out the Marriott Marquis Washington, DC, The Hay-Adams and The St. Regis Washington, D.C..
There's a range of budget rooms in the vicinity that will more than suffice. Why not stay at the Comfort Inn Downtown DC/Convention Center, which is only a kilometre away? If that doesn't tick all the boxes, consider the Embassy Inn, 2 kilometres away.
Alternatively, if you're after luxury and comfort, choose one of the many upmarket hotels nearby. You won't regret choosing the Jefferson, Washington, DC or the Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C, a kilometre and a kilometre away, respectively.
Grab a tea or coffee at Ping Pong Dim Sum (900 7th Street Northwest, Washington). It's only 0.8 kilometres from Warner Theatre. If you're looking for dinner, Elephant & Castle (1201 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest, Washington) is just a short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Warner TheatreAppreciate all that Warner Theatre offers, but don't forget to also head to the surrounding area:
- Treat your partner to a live performance at National Theatre. Locate your seats and take in the show!
- Get down to Freedom Plaza to strike up a conversation with a local and disconnect for awhile.
- Take a tour of Old Post Office Pavilion to take a trip back into the past and learn about the local area's vibrant background.
- John A. Wilson Building is an established public administration building. Have a look from the grounds and keep an eye out for any special events taking place inside.
- Go to Ford’s Theatre Center to view a performance. But first, confirm what language it's in or it may be hard to understand.
Sit back, take a look at the surrounds and enjoy the train journey to Warner Theatre. Make sure you jump off at L'Enfant, the closest station. Then you've just got a kilometre until you get there.
How much is a hotel room in Warner Theatre?
Hotels in Warner Theatre start at AU$129 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.