Hotels Near Wagga Wagga Visitor Information Centre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Wagga Wagga Visitor Information Centre
Top hotels near Wagga Wagga Visitor Information Centre
Wagga Wagga Visitor Information Centre is a terrific excuse for a vacation.
Are you intending to fly into Canberra? Once you arrive, you'll still have a bit of a journey ahead of you. You'll find it situated in Wagga Wagga, 160 kilometres from the capital.
Make things easier by securing a room at one of the 20 hotels located within walking distance of Wagga Wagga Visitor Information Centre. Consider the rates and amenities at the Best Western Plus Charles Sturt Suites & Apartments, Quest Wagga Wagga and Mercure Wagga Wagga.
That said, if you want a bit of luxury and indulgence, select one of the numerous upmarket hotels nearby. The Best Western Ambassador Inn and the Townhouse Hotel are two such spots you'll want to consider. The first is 2 kilometres away and the latter is 0.7 kilometres.
The Coffee Club is the ideal spot to grab a drink close to Wagga Wagga Visitor Information Centre. Easy to find at 87 Baylis Street, Wagga Wagga, it's only 0.6 kilometres away. Victoria Hotel is a fantastic spot to have dinner and it's just 0.8 kilometres away. Find it at 55 Baylis Street, Wagga Wagga.
Other Things to Do Near Wagga Wagga Visitor Information CentreDon't head home yet! This area has plenty more on offer:
- If you're searching for a pleasant green space to unwind and have a picnic with the family, head on over to Victory Memorial Gardens.
- When you're looking for a cultural experience, make a beeline for Wagga Wagga Art Gallery, a gallery that will provoke you with its first rate collection of pieces.
- Surprise your partner with a live performance at Wagga Wagga Civic Theatre. Grab your seats and enjoy the show!
- Journey to Wollundry Lagoon for the chance to take a breather and have a break from the constant busyness of your travels.
- Riverina Community College is one of the area's leading educational institutions and is certainly worth a visit.
Leave the car behind and cruise to Wagga Wagga Visitor Information Centre by rail. Wagga Wagga, the nearest station, is just a kilometre away.
How much is a hotel room in Wagga Wagga Visitor Information Centre?
Hotels in Wagga Wagga Visitor Information Centre start at AU$89 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.