ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy free WiFi, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers, featured in all 43 rooms. Fridges and room service make in-room dining easy, and minibars provide refreshments. Additionally, phones and irons/ironing boards are available.
This business-friendly motel offers free WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour front desk and a computer station. Added amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services.
Sights within a 20-minute walk of this 3.5-star Wagga Wagga motel include Riverina Community College and National Glass Art Gallery.
Astor Motor Inn ratings based on 156 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Astor Motor Inn
Clean, close to station
About the Astor Motor InnLocation 104 Edward Street, Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Astor Motor Inn also features dry cleaning/laundry services, room service (during limited hours), and ATM/banking services. Free self parking is available. This 3.5-star Wagga Wagga motel is smoke free.
- 43 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Computer for guest use
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Wagga Wagga, NSW (WGA-Forest Hill) (11.3 km / 7 mi)
- Train station: Wagga Wagga Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Astor Motor Inn offers 43 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors, and features minibars and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Exterior corridor access
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Astor Motor Inn has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 10 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
- Astor Motor Inn Wagga Wagga
- Astor Motor Inn
- Astor Motor Wagga Wagga
- Astor Motor
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.