ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Free WiFi and desks are featured in all 16 rooms.
For a drink, you can stop by the hotel's own bar/lounge. Plus you'll find free WiFi in public areas and a terrace.
Sights within a 20-minute walk of this Wagga Wagga hotel include Wagga Wagga Visitor Information Centre and National Glass Art Gallery.
The William Farrer Hotel ratings based on 158 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The William Farrer Hotel
About the The William Farrer HotelLocation Cnr Edward and Peter Streets, Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A nightclub, a terrace, and ATM/banking services are also featured at the business-friendly The William Farrer Hotel. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Wagga Wagga hotel.
- 1 building
- 16 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 112 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1860
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Wagga Wagga, NSW (WGA-Forest Hill) (11.3 km / 7 mi)
- Train station: Wagga Wagga Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The William Farrer Hotel offers 16 forms of accommodation with air conditioning. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include a shower.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
On-site venue – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 10 AM - 10 PM.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 10 AM - 10 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
- William Farrer Hotel Wagga Wagga
- William Farrer Hotel
- William Farrer Wagga Wagga
- William Farrer