Hotels Near Wagga Wagga Botanic Gardens
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Wagga Wagga Botanic Gardens
So you're considering heading to Wagga Wagga Botanic Gardens? We're here to help!
It's located in Wagga Wagga, and we're sure you're keen to know what the best way is of getting there. Many make the 160 kilometres journey from Canberra, that nation's buzzing capital.
Arrange to stay at one of the 26 hotels within a short commute of Wagga Wagga Botanic Gardens. Check out the rates at the Best Western Plus Charles Sturt Suites & Apartments (2 kilometres), the Quest Wagga Wagga (3 kilometres) and the Best Western Ambassador Inn (2 kilometres).
Or, you could always be a little extravagant in one of the many top-notch hotels in the surrounding area. You'll be sure to have a blast at the Mercure Wagga Wagga or the Townhouse Hotel, 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
When you're desperate for a nice coffee, make your way to Infuso (3a/44-66 Fernleigh Road, Mount Austin), only 0.7 kilometres away from Wagga Wagga Botanic Gardens. If you're looking for a delicious meal, head over to Elements at the Gardens. You'll find it at Botanic Gardens Turvey Park, 43 Tom Wood Drive, Wagga Wagga.
Other Things to Do Near Wagga Wagga Botanic GardensAfter visiting Wagga Wagga Botanic Gardens, see what else is happening in the region:
- Meet the ghosts of days gone by in the displays at Museum of the Riverina.
- Riverina Community College is one of the region's main educational establishments and is definitely worth visiting.
- Head on over to Wollundry Lagoon for the chance to let your hair down and get away from the constant rush of travelling.
- Those searching for free brochures should make Wagga Wagga Visitor Information Centre a priority to visit.
- On a summery afternoon, there's nothing better than reading a book in Victory Memorial Gardens.
Wagga Wagga Botanic Gardens is a relaxing walk of a kilometre from Wagga Wagga, the closest station. So, get on board and leave the rush-hour issues behind you!
How much is a hotel room in Wagga Wagga Botanic Gardens?
Hotels in Wagga Wagga Botanic Gardens start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.