Hotels Near Vancouver Arts Centre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Vancouver Arts Centre
Top hotels near Vancouver Arts Centre
Vancouver Arts Centre is a perfect excuse for a vacation.
It can be found 390 kilometres from Perth, the state capital, in Albany.
There are 18 hotels within 3 kilometres of Vancouver Arts Centre. The My Place Colonial Accommodation is only a kilometre away. If you're unable to find a room there, look into the amenities at the Best Western Albany Motel & Apartments or the Dog Rock Motel, a kilometre and a kilometre away, respectively.
Would you prefer to spend your hard-earned money on touring and shopping sprees? You will encounter some low-price accommodation options here. The 1849 Backpackers Hotel is 0.7 kilometres away, whereas the Albany Bayview Lodge YHA is around 0.5 kilometres away.
If you want to splurge, you'll find a number of upmarket hotels too. The Quality Suites Banksia Gardens WA and the Country Comfort Amity Motel are two spots to think about. The former is 2 kilometres away and the latter is 2 kilometres.
For an early morning hit or an afternoon pick-me-up, grab a tea at Dôme Café - Albany. You'll find it conveniently close to Vancouver Arts Centre. When you couldn't possible go on without having a big meal, stop by Three Plenties Palace. Seeking a couple of frothies? Visit Liberté and enjoy the atmosphere.
Other Things to Do Near Vancouver Arts CentreAfter you're finished at Vancouver Arts Centre, see what else is on offer in the area:
- Learn about the area's maritime history via interactive displays and exhibits at Brig Amity Replica.
- Absorb a world of historical knowledge at Albany Convict Gaol Museum.
- History buffs will appreciate Patrick Taylor Cottage. Join a tour, walk around the historic property and learn about the local history.
- Get going to Town Hall to see an important modern government building. Check for tours, as this place is only available on specific dates.
- If you're feeling like you could use some help, tourist information is always close by. Grab a brochure from Albany Visitor Centre.
Vancouver Arts Centre is a convenient walk of a kilometre from Albany Railway Station, the closest station. So, hop aboard and leave all those driving issues behind you!
How much is a hotel room in Vancouver Arts Centre?
Hotels in Vancouver Arts Centre start at AU$77 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.