Hotels near Mount Clarence Parklands
Check hotel prices in Mount Clarence Parklands
Do you want to know some more about Mount Clarence Parklands before you head off? Here are some handy pointers.
Not entirely sure where to find it? Pull out your map and draw a circle around Albany. It's situated about 390 kilometres from the capital of the state, Perth.
With 8 choices within 3 kilometres of Mount Clarence Parklands, finding your perfect place to stay will be a breeze. Check out the rates at The Beach House at Bayside (3 kilometres), the Park Avenue Holiday Units (0.7 kilometres) and the Albany Waves (0.7 kilometres).
To get the most out of your money, stay at a cheaper hotel. You'll sleep comfortably at the 1849 Backpackers Hotel or the Acclaim Rose Gardens Beachside Holiday Park.
That said, the area's numerous upscale hotels are simply in a league of their own. The Balneaire Seaside Resort and Dolphin Lodge are among the best options. You'll find them only 0.5 kilometres and 0.5 kilometres away, respectively.
Stop by Three Anchors (2 Flinders Parade, Albany) for lunch. If you're in the mood for some evening socialising, grab a seat at Garrison Restaurant & Bar (7 Forts Road, Mount Clarence).
Other Things to Do Near Mount Clarence ParklandsAfter you visit Mount Clarence Parklands, check what's going on nearby:
- National Anzac Centre is the perfect spot for a bit of peaceful contemplation, and to learn something about the local history.
- Military tactics from the past come alive at Princess Royal Fortress Military Museum.
- Spend a day out at Middleton Beach and breathe in the fresh air while you soak in the sun.
- Relax on the shore of Lake Seppings, and take in the charming scenery.
- Learn all about life on a farm straight from the horse's mouth at Old Farm on Strawberry Hill, an ideal location for anyone that's after a tree change.
How much is a hotel room in Mount Clarence Parklands?
Hotels in Mount Clarence Parklands start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.