Hotels Near University of East Anglia
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near University of East Anglia
Top hotels near University of East Anglia
You really ought to experience University of East Anglia at least once. This iconic sight never fails to amaze.
You'll clap eyes on it in Norwich, 160 kilometres from the national capital, London.
Don't break the bank on accommodation. Stay at the Stower Grange Hotel, a short 6 kilometres away.
For a boost first thing or an afternoon pick-me-up, grab a tea at Ziggy's Espresso & Sandwich Bar. You can find it easy walking distance from University of East Anglia. You don't need to go far for a lunch or dinner spot. Dellacasa has a great menu. If you're ready to chill out with a beer or a wine, UEA LCR Norwich is just right.
Other Things to Do Near University of East AngliaWhen you're done checking out University of East Anglia, explore the surrounding region:
- If you have a great appreciation for art, you'll adore a few hours at Sainsbury Centre for the Visual Arts.
- Explore Bowthorpe Marsh. Keep an eye out for the local birdlife that are known to live in this safe haven.
- The large open space at Eaton Park makes it an ideal area for fun and games with the kids.
- Take the opportunity to walk around the floral garden beds and other immaculate displays of The Plantation Garden.
- Spend an afternoon at St John the Baptist Cathedral to find out about the spirituality of the local Catholic diocese.
How much is a hotel room in University of East Anglia?
Hotels in University of East Anglia start at AU$95 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.