Hotels near University of Baltimore
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in University of Baltimore
The stories University of Baltimore has to tell are deeply historical, but they're also timeless.
It's located in Baltimore, a wonderful city that holds a special place in the hearts of many.
To be situated within a short drive of University of Baltimore, stay at one of the 45 nearby hotels. Check out the facilities at the Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore (3 kilometres), the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront (3 kilometres) and the Inn at the Black Olive (3 kilometres).
Save some money by choosing a cheaper hotel close by. The Baltimore Plaza Inner Harbor and the Midtown Inn are recommended choices. You'll locate them 2 kilometres and 0.9 kilometres away, respectively.
If you don't mind paying more for luxury, you'll be thrilled to hear that there are multiple upscale accommodation options. The Kimpton Hotel Monaco Baltimore Inner Harbor, 2 kilometres away, and the Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown, a kilometre, are both popular places.
Wake up in the morning with a caffeine hit at Starbucks. Located at 1209 North Charles Street, Baltimore, it's an easy walk of 0.2 kilometres from University of Baltimore. If you're in the market for dinner, The Brewer's Art (1106 North Charles Street, Baltimore) is just a short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near University of BaltimoreWhile you're here, get to know the region around University of Baltimore:
- With its wide range of exhibits and displays, you can be certain you'll find a thing or two that's up your alley at Lyric Opera House.
- You'll probably be able to listen to the sounds of the organ and see the religious iconography if you go on a tour of Greek Orthodox Cathedral of the Annunciation.
- Check out the guide at Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall for any attention-grabbing performances.
- Absorb some knowledge by spending some time at Maryland Institute College of Art, an age-old institution that's still in use today.
- Learn all about transport stretching over many years at Baltimore Streetcar Museum.
No car, no problem. Simply head to University of Baltimore on the train. Disembark at Pennsylvania Station, the most convenient station, and then wander 0.2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in University of Baltimore?
Hotels in University of Baltimore start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.