ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Flat-screen TVs with digital channels are featured in all 179 rooms, and you can enjoy WiFi, DVD players and separate bathtubs and showers. Nice touches to enhance your stay include bathrobes and slippers, while premium linens invite a good night's rest. Fridges, minibars and free newspapers are also available.
A day of pampering can include massages, facials and body treatments along with access to the sauna and spa tub. Enjoy the health club, spa tub and sauna as well as access to Pilates classes. Conference space, a business centre and limo/town car service are among the business amenities offered. Other amenities include 2 coffee shops/cafés and WiFi in public areas. Local cuisine breakfast is available daily between 7 AM and 11 AM. There's also self parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Within a 30-minute walk of this 5-star Chuo hotel, attractions include Tokyo International Forum and Imperial Palace Garden.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of null reviews
About the Mandarin Oriental TokyoLocation 2-1-1 Nihonbashi Muromachi, Tokyo, Tokyo-to 103-8328
Mandarin Oriental Tokyo offers its guests a full-service spa, a health club, and a spa tub. There are 8 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. A business centre and a limo/town car service are available. A sauna, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Mandarin Oriental Tokyo. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Tokyo hotel.
- 179 guestrooms or units
- 8 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 2 coffee shops
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free cribs/infant beds
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) (67.4 km / 41.9 mi)
- Train station: Tokyo Kanda Station (0.7 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Shinnihombashi Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Mandarin Oriental Tokyo offers 179 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and minibars. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. This Tokyo hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and laptop-compatible safes. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include in-room massages.
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- DVD player
- Luxury bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a local cuisine breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Mandarin Oriental Tokyo has 8 restaurants on site.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 10000.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 2800 and JPY 4300 for adults, and JPY 0 and JPY 4300 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 1800 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: JPY 1800 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 63000 per vehicle (one way)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 5000.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 10000.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mandarin Oriental Tokyo Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Tokyo
- Mandarin Oriental Tokyo
- Tokyo Mandarin Oriental
- Chuo Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Oriental Chuo
- Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo Hotel Chuo
- Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo Japan
- Mandarin Tokyo
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.