ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and all 101 rooms feature free WiFi, free wired Internet and in-room massages. Minibars provide refreshments, and in-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and room service. Nice touches to enhance your stay include soaking tubs and slippers, while premium bedding and down comforters invite a good night's rest. Additionally, hairdryers, phones and desks are available.
The restaurant, CIAO, is open for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, concierge services and a 24-hour front desk. Each morning buffet breakfast is available.
Within a 20-minute walk of this 3-star Shinjuku hotel, attractions include Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and The Tokyo Metropolitan Government.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
80.0% of guests recommend out of 574 reviews
About the Hotel Rose Garden ShinjukuLocation 8-1-3 Nishi-shinjuku, Tokyo, Tokyo-to 160-0023
There are 3 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 1076 square feet (100 square metres) and includes conference centres. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Rose Garden Shinjuku.
- 101 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- 3 buildings
- 3 dining venues
- 1076 sq ft of conference space
- 100 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1997
- Bar or lounge
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Tokyo (HND-Haneda) (23 km / 14.3 mi)
- Train station: Tokyo Seibu-Shinjuku Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Nishi-shinjuku Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
Hotel Rose Garden Shinjuku offers 101 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and complimentary slippers. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath, a bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Tokyo hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. In-room massages and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Films for purchase
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily.
CIAO – This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
KURIKICHI – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Coffret D-or – This restaurant only serves lunch.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Garden Rose
- Hotel Rose Garden Shinjuku
- Hotel Rose Shinjuku
- Rose Garden Hotel Shinjuku
- Rose Garden Shinjuku
- Rose Garden Shinjuku Hotel
- Rose Hotel Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Rose Garden
- Shinjuku Rose Garden Hotel
- Hotel Rose Garden Shinjuku Tokyo
- Hotel Rose Garden
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.