Hotels Near Tivua Island
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Tivua Island
Top hotels near Tivua Island
Tivua Island is a great excuse for a holiday.
The locals are sure to tell you it's among the best attractions in Fiji.
You won't need to look far to come across budget-friendly accommodation options here. How about you consider the rates at the South Sea Island Resort and the Bounty Island Resort?
Visitors determined to spoil themselves a little ought to check out the Sapphire Bay Fiji, an upmarket hotel 9 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Tivua IslandBe bold and see what's happening in the area surrounding Tivua Island:
- The gentle sounds of the water at Vuda Point Marina may tempt you to book a cruise on one of the yachts or boats and sail into the sunset.
- Garden of the Sleeping Giant is a welcome switch up for travellers who want a bit of a break from busy sightseeing.
- The open water at Port Denarau Marina may tempt you to find a cruise on one of the many yachts and set off towards the horizon.
- The geothermally-heated basins at Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool provide an assortment of photo opportunities.
- Spend a day out at Wailoaloa Beach and take a deep breath of the sea air while you soak in the sun.
How much is a hotel room in Tivua Island?
Hotels in Tivua Island start at AU$103 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.