Hotels Near Teddy's Lookout
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Teddy's Lookout
Top hotels near Teddy's Lookout
Time for a break from the constant hum of city life? Teddy's Lookout is just the place.
It can be found in Lorne, 120 kilometres away from Melbourne, the state capital.
Stay at any one of the 18 hotels within a brief trip of Teddy's Lookout. The Allenvale (2 kilometres), the Cumberland Lorne Resort (a kilometre) and the Mantra Lorne (2 kilometres) are all suitable options.
If you're watching your pennies, stay a few nights 2 kilometres away at the Lorne Foreshore Caravan Park.
Or you could stay at one of the many upmarket hotels in the area. You know you want to! The Lornebeach Apartments and the Grand Pacific Hotel and Apartments, 2 kilometres and 0.8 kilometres away, are recommended.
The Lorne Pier Seafood Restaurant (Great Ocean Road, Lorne) is just 0.8 kilometres from Teddy's Lookout. Grab a table and regroup. If you want to try out the local nightlife, make Lorne Aquatic Club (2-10 Great Ocean Road, Lorne) your first stop.
Other Things to Do Near Teddy's LookoutAppreciate everything Teddy's Lookout offers, but remember to also head to the surrounding region:
- Aim for self improvement by working those muscles at Lorne Sea Baths.
- With so many thought-provoking and remarkable artworks, Qdos Art Gallery affords a superb day out.
- Take a rest from your young ones, and enjoy some low-key recreational games and activities at Lorne Country Club.
- Take a picnic lunch to Erskine Falls and make the most of the gorgeous surrounds.
- You can learn about the natural world by examining the local marine life at Eagle Rock Marine Sanctuary.
How much is a hotel room in Teddy's Lookout?
Hotels in Teddy's Lookout start at AU$139 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.