Hotels Near Split Point Lighthouse
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Split Point Lighthouse
Ready to plan your Split Point Lighthouse holiday? You're guaranteed to have a terrific time.
It's situated in Aireys Inlet. Relax and enjoy the 100 kilometres journey from Melbourne, the state capital.
Arrange to stay at one of the 4 hotels within 0.1 kilometres of Split Point Lighthouse. That said, Torquay is about 20 kilometres away and boasts 20 suitable choices. You may like the rates at the Retreats Victoria, Peppers The Sands Resort and Whitesbeach Guesthouse.
If you're wanting to treat yourself, book a room at one of the several upscale hotels nearby. The Split Point Cottages, 2 kilometres away, and the Aireys Inlet Getaway Resort, 0.4 kilometres, are both popular places.
Don't want to travel far for a caffeine hit? Try Willow's Tea House Aireys. It's really close to Split Point Lighthouse. When you need something more substantial, stop by A La Grecque. Lastly, head to Aireys Pub for a lovely glass of wine.
Other Things to Do Near Split Point LighthouseDon't pass up the chance to visit the region around Split Point Lighthouse:
- Get better acquainted with saltwater habitats by going to see the local marine life at Eagle Rock Marine Sanctuary.
- Visit Eco Logic to acquire some interesting information concerning the plants and wildlife in the region.
- Aim for an eagle and steer clear of the bunkers as you tee off at Anglesea Golf Club.
- At Anglesea Surf Beach, the sand and salty sea breezes await. So pack your sunnies, and take off to enjoy the atmosphere.
- If you like kicking a ball around and getting back to nature, head to Coogoorah Park.
How much is a hotel room in Split Point Lighthouse?
Hotels in Split Point Lighthouse start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.