Hotels Near Kennet River Koala Walk
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Kennet River Koala Walk
Top hotels near Kennet River Koala Walk
Kennet River Koala Walk is a wonderful place to get outdoors and make the most of the fresh air.
You'll find it in Kennett River, 140 kilometres from Melbourne, the state capital.
The area also features some upmarket hotels for those travellers seeking luxurious surroundings and the best in amenities. You cannot beat the Whitecrest Great Ocean Road Resort and Points South By The Sea.
Other Things to Do Near Kennet River Koala WalkBe courageous and check what's happening in the local area:
- Pitching your tent at Skenes Creek Beachfront Park is a great way to meet new people.
- Old Cable Station Museum is a worthwhile place to spend a rainy morning or afternoon.
- Head on up to Marriners Lookout for an excellent view of the area, and to capture some photos of the peaceful surroundings.
- If you have an obsession with water, take a bit of time watching the yachts move about at Apollo Bay Harbour.
- Visitors after complementary information sheets should make Great Ocean Road Visitor Information Centre a priority to visit.
How much is a hotel room in Kennet River Koala Walk?
Hotels in Kennet River Koala Walk start at AU$237 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.