Hotels Near Great Ocean Road Visitor Information Centre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Great Ocean Road Visitor Information Centre
Top hotels near Great Ocean Road Visitor Information Centre
You're bound to have an awesome time at Great Ocean Road Visitor Information Centre.
To get there, you'll have to travel to Apollo Bay. It's located 150 kilometres from the state capital, Melbourne.
If staying within easy walking distance of Great Ocean Road Visitor Information Centre sounds like your thing, you'll have 22 places to choose from. Check out the facilities at the Captains At The Bay, Rayville Boat Houses and The Apollo Apartments.
Not fussed about a gourmet room service menu? Make a reservation at one of the budget accommodation options close by. The Apollo Bay Backpackers Lodge is a modest 0.1 kilometres away, and if that doesn't float your boat, the Apollo Bay Backpackers is only 0.6 kilometres away.
That said, if you want comfort and luxury, choose one of the numerous upmarket hotels close by. Take a squiz at the amenities at the Comfort Inn The International, 0.4 kilometres away. Alternatively, the Coastal Motel is only 0.2 kilometres away.
Before you head to Great Ocean Road Visitor Information Centre, build up your energy with a tea or coffee at Cafe 153. Go to Comfort Inn The International for a hearty meal. If you'd like to kick back with a local brew, Apollo Bay Hotel is the perfect place.
Other Things to Do Near Great Ocean Road Visitor Information CentreDon't miss the opportunity to see the area around Great Ocean Road Visitor Information Centre:
- If the weather's nice, take a spot on the water's edge at Apollo Bay Harbour and watch the sleek boats sail in and out.
- Community Market is a vibrant venue to find some bargains or just drink in the ambience.
- Journey to Marriners Lookout for fantastic views of the region, and to snap some photos of the natural surrounds.
- Go and see the stimulating collection on display at Old Cable Station Museum.
- See how you get on at Skenes Creek Beachfront Park, a trustworthy campground that will certainly suit your needs.
How much is a hotel room in Great Ocean Road Visitor Information Centre?
Hotels in Great Ocean Road Visitor Information Centre start at AU$99 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.