Hotels Near Marriners Lookout
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Marriners Lookout
Top hotels near Marriners Lookout
Head outdoors and take in the fresh air at Marriners Lookout.
You'll find it in Apollo Bay, 150 kilometres outside of Melbourne, the state capital.
If you're eager to spend your nights close to Marriners Lookout, you'll encounter 24 hotels and other accommodations within a short commute. Some ones include the Captains At The Bay (2 kilometres), the Rayville Boat Houses (3 kilometres) and The Apollo Apartments (2 kilometres).
If you decide on economical accommodation, Apollo Bay Backpackers Lodge is where you should stay. It's in a handy position, just 2 kilometres away.
There are numerous upscale hotels in the surrounding area. How about you splurge and enjoy all the little extras? You won't regret choosing the Coastal Motel or the Seaview Motel and Apartments, 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near Marriners LookoutWhile you're here, get familiar with the area near Marriners Lookout:
- Escape a miserable rainy day by organising a family trip to Old Cable Station Museum.
- Partake in a genuinely unique experience with the kids at Community Market.
- To make sure your holiday includes all the highlights, stopover at Great Ocean Road Visitor Information Centre to take a few maps.
- Take some time to sit down by the water at Apollo Bay Harbour and watch the boats bob up and down on the water.
- Head on over to Skenes Creek Beachfront Park, a recommended campsite in a beautiful spot.
How much is a hotel room in Marriners Lookout?
Hotels in Marriners Lookout start at AU$115 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.