Hotels near Tasmanian Arboretum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Tasmanian Arboretum
Top hotels near Tasmanian Arboretum
Tasmanian Arboretum is a terrific place to get outdoors and enjoy the fresh air.
You'll find it in Eugenana, 200 kilometres from Hobart, the state capital.
With 15 listed hotels within 10 kilometres of Tasmanian Arboretum, you won't have to do too much driving. Have a look at the amenities and facilities at the Quality Hotel Gateway and Sunrise Devonport.
If you want low-price digs, take a look at the Elimatta Motor Inn. It's just 8 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Tasmanian ArboretumAfter you're finished at Tasmanian Arboretum, check what else is going on nearby:
- Slap on your cleanest golfing attire and have a shot at Devonport Golf Club.
- If you have an appreciation for trains, you have to go for a ride on Don River Railway, a historic railway.
- While strolling through the corridors of Home Hill it will be quite easy to envision the lives of the people who once lived there.
- Time spent at Devonport Regional Gallery is the ideal rainy day activity for lovers of art.
- Refresh your batteries with a day out at Coles Beach. Bring the kids, and bask in the sun!
How much is a hotel room in Tasmanian Arboretum?
Hotels in Tasmanian Arboretum start at AU$98 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.