Hotels near Devonport Ferry Terminal
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Devonport Ferry Terminal
Top hotels near Devonport Ferry Terminal
Ready to plan your trip to Devonport Ferry Terminal? You're certain to have a wonderful time.
You can find it in Devonport, 210 kilometres from Hobart, the state capital.
Stay at any one of the 14 hotel options within a quick trip of Devonport Ferry Terminal. Check out the Quality Hotel Gateway (0.7 kilometres away), the Sunrise Devonport (a kilometre) and the Birchwood on the River (a kilometre).
If you decide to go with low-price accommodation, Elimatta Motor Inn is where you should stay. It's in a convenient position, just 0.7 kilometres away.
If you're wanting to spend some cash, stay at one of the upscale hotels nearby. The Discovery Parks – Devonport and The Grand On Macfie are among the best options. They're just a kilometre and 0.7 kilometres away, respectively.
Head straight to Laneway (2/38 Steele Street, Devonport) for your morning caffeine fix. It's only 0.6 kilometres from Devonport Ferry Terminal. If you want something more filling, check out the menu at Gateway Inn Hotel (16 Fenton Street, Devonport). It's just 0.6 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Devonport Ferry TerminalAfter you're done checking out Devonport Ferry Terminal, discover the local area:
- Contemplate an extensive collection of artistic creations at Devonport Regional Gallery.
- You'll gain an understanding of the structure and history of the area's water transportation system at Bass Strait Maritime Centre.
- If buildings could speak, Home Hill would be filled with tales of past lives. Take a tour and explore the local history.
- You can't miss seeing Mersey Bluff, a historic lighthouse. Find out about the lantern room and the workings and check for lighthouse climbs.
- History lovers will have hours of excitement at Tiagarra Aboriginal Museum, a renowned history museum.
How much is a hotel room in Devonport Ferry Terminal?
Hotels in Devonport Ferry Terminal start at AU$99 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.