Hotels near Devonport Golf Club
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Devonport Golf Club
You don't need to be a pro golfer to have a ripper time at Devonport Golf Club.
To get there, you'll have to travel to Devonport. It's located 210 kilometres from the state capital, Hobart.
Positioned just 2 kilometres from Devonport Golf Club, the Argosy Motor Inn is the top accommodation option in the neighbouring area.
If you're after budget-friendly digs, try the Elimatta Motor Inn. It's just 4 kilometres away.
This area also features a number of upscale hotels for those travellers looking for lovely surroundings and top-quality amenities. You can't get better than the Quality Hotel Gateway and Birchwood on the River.
Other Things to Do Near Devonport Golf ClubThe region has plenty more going on:
- Book a tour of Home Hill, a historic dwelling that is full of stories.
- If you adore art, design and culture, be sure to take a trip to Devonport Regional Gallery.
- Satisfy your sugar cravings with a stop off at House of Anvers, where you'll want to taste a number of delicious sweets.
- Arrange a trip on Don River Railway, a well-loved, historic railway and a unique attraction for tourists.
- If you're an art buff, you can't go wrong with a few hours at Latrobe Fine Art Gallery.
How much is a hotel room in Devonport Golf Club?
Hotels in Devonport Golf Club start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.