Hotels Near Don River Railway
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Don River Railway
Top hotels near Don River Railway
Don River Railway is a terrific excuse for a vacation.
You can find it in Devonport, 210 kilometres outside of Hobart, the state capital.
If you're seeking less-expensive digs, book a room at the Elimatta Motor Inn. It's just 4 kilometres away.
If you're looking for a nice meal, Meals on Wheels Devonport at 113 Don Road, Devonport is ideal. It's only 0.7 kilometres from Don River Railway.
Other Things to Do Near Don River RailwayTry not to spend all of your time at Don River Railway. This region has heaps more for tourists:
- Uncover the tales of past generations when you plan a tour of Home Hill.
- Nothing quite compares to the joy of sitting by the water. Be sure to venture to Coles Beach.
- Travellers of all generations will be stimulated by the range of unique artworks at Devonport Regional Gallery.
- Walk around Mersey Bluff, which is a piece of local history.
- Tiagarra Aboriginal Museum is not just a dry lesson in history, but a one-stop spot for insights into the region's past events.
How much is a hotel room in Don River Railway?
Hotels in Don River Railway start at AU$98 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.