Hotels Near Australian Axeman's Hall of Fame
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Australian Axeman's Hall of Fame
Top hotels near Australian Axeman's Hall of Fame
Australian Axeman's Hall of Fame is a great excuse for a holiday.
Wondering how to get there? Dust off your map and circle Latrobe. It's 200 kilometres from the state capital, Hobart.
If you fancy less-expensive accommodation, book a room at the Elimatta Motor Inn. It's just 7 kilometres away.
When you need a little help to keep yourself on your feet, try out Banjo's Bakery Cafe Latrobe (81-83 Gilbert Street, Latrobe). You'll find it only 0.8 kilometres from Australian Axeman's Hall of Fame. If you're after something more substantial, check out the menu at Australian Axemans Hall of Fame (1 Bells Parade, Latrobe). It's just 0.1 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Australian Axeman's Hall of FameLace up your boots and check what's available nearby:
- Artsy types should organise to considering dropping by Latrobe Fine Art Gallery to witness the range of remarkable works of art adorning the walls.
- House of Anvers is popular for its delectable lollies. Be sure to swing by and treat your tastebuds!
- Grab your buddies and hit the fairways at Devonport Golf Club.
- Walk around Home Hill, a significant historic residence that is full of stories.
- Sightseers from all walks of life will be artistically stimulated by the diverse range of original exhibitions at Devonport Regional Gallery.
How much is a hotel room in Australian Axeman's Hall of Fame?
Hotels in Australian Axeman's Hall of Fame start at AU$98 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.