Hotels near Stanley Market
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Stanley Market
You will always remember your visit to Stanley Market. It's undoubtably iconic!
You'll find it in Hong Kong, which is situated 130 kilometres from Guangzhou.
If you're exploring on a shoestring, there are a few economical options. You will have a good sleep at the Rent-a-Room Hong Kong or the New Chung King Mansion Guest House.
The general area also features upscale hotels for those travellers seeking well-appointed surroundings and five-star amenities. You simply can't find better than The Ritz Carlton Hong Kong and The Upper House.
Sightseeing can be exhausting! When it's time for a break, pop in to Pacific Coffee. It's just a stone's throw from Stanley Market. When you can't plan your next move before getting a good feed, head to King Ludwig Beerhall. Feel like some drinks? Pickled Pelican is your best bet.
Other Things to Do Near Stanley MarketDon't miss the opportunity to discover the area surrounding Stanley Market:
- To get a taste of the policies and governance here, add Hong Kong Stanley Police Bureau to your list of things to do.
- Check for group tours at Old Stanley Police Station to see the finer workings of this modern civic structure.
- Discover impressive exhibits and relics concerning the region's naval customs at Hong Kong Maritime Museum.
- While walking around Murray House, close your eyes and imagine those who once called this place home.
- Tin Hau Temple - Stanley will leave you in awe of its intricately designed interior and peaceful atmosphere.
How much is a hotel room in Stanley Market?
Hotels in Stanley Market start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.