Hotels Near Splash Down Water Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Splash Down Water Park
Top hotels near Splash Down Water Park
Planning on heading to Splash Down Water Park? From accommodation to surrounding attractions, here are some things to think about before you depart.
You'll be able to see it in Manassas, 45 kilometres from the country's capital city, Washington.
If you're interested in staying within an easy drive of Splash Down Water Park, the Best Western Manassas, 3 kilometres away, is your best option.
Would you like to keep your cash for food and attractions? Book a room at one of the region's more reasonably priced options. The Candlewood Suites Manassas and the Quality Inn Manassas are definitely worth thinking about.
Other Things to Do Near Splash Down Water ParkAfter you're done with Splash Down Water Park, see what else is available in the local area:
- If you like being outdoors and getting back to nature, visit Bull Run Regional Park.
- Play around until your fingers are wrinkly at Atlantis Waterpark, a place where the entire family can enjoy a day in the water.
- History lovers will adore visiting Ben Lomond Manor House & Old Rose Garden. Head out on a tour around the historic property and learn the stories of past lives.
- From dead hair to dehydrated skin, travelling isn't always especially nice to your body, so stop in and talk to the team at Tranquility Day Spa.
- Talk to a talented winemaker at The Winery at Bull Run. Be sure to ask about tasting sessions!
How much is a hotel room in Splash Down Water Park?
Hotels in Splash Down Water Park start at AU$70 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.