AU$53 Southampton accommodation
Check hotel prices in Southampton
Unique Southampton Accommodation
Top hotel deals in Southampton
Top budget Southampton hotel deals
- ibis budget Southampton CentreWest Quay Road, Western Esplanade, Southampton, England
The price is AU$53 per night from Feb 16 to Feb 17
- The Star Hotel26 High Street, Southampton, England
- Days Inn by Wyndham Southampton RownhamsRownhams Motorway Service Area, M27 Westbound, Southampton, England
The price is AU$59 per night from Feb 21 to Feb 22
- ibis Southampton Centre9 West Quay Road, Southampton, England
The price is AU$75 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 28
- Jurys Inn Southampton1 Charlotte Place, Southampton, England
The price is AU$65 per night from Feb 21 to Feb 22
- Holiday Inn Express Southampton - WestAdanac Park, Redbridge Lane, Southampton, England
The price is AU$74 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 1
Top luxury Southampton hotel deals
- The Crown InnThe Square, Bishop's Waltham, Southampton, England4/5Very Good! (1 review)
- The Pilgrim InnHythe Road, Marchwood, Southampton, England4/5Very Good! (1 review)
- The White Star Tavern28 Oxford Street, Southampton, England
- Hilton At The Ageas Bowl SouthamptonThe Ageas Bowl Stadium, Botley Road, West End, Southampton, England
The price is AU$99 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 253/5 (2 reviews)
- New PlaceShirrell Heath, Southampton, England
The price is AU$104 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 28
- Meon Valley Hotel, Golf & Country ClubSandy Lane, Shedfield, Southampton, England
The price is AU$87 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 25
Accommodation In Southampton
Southampton is a port city located on the southern coast of England, mostly notable for its titanic naval history. Literally. The R.M.S. Titanic set sail from these waters, as did the Mayflower. Today, Southampton remains a major cruise ship stop as well as a university town and centre for retail. Book your accommodation in Southampton downtown, right in the thick of things. While you're at it, why not look into London holiday packages? The British capital is just under 130 kilometres away!
Things to Do in Southampton
Drop off your bags at your Southampton accommodation, and head out to experience the nautical history of this historic port. Catch a glimpse of Southampton's past at the centuries-old Tudor House and Garden, walk the old city walls or spend a relaxing afternoon on the Common. Don't leave without making your mark on the regional history: charter a boat, or sign up for some sailing lessons from one of the numerous local schools.
Explore naval history at the Maritime Museum…or if you need a break from all the ships, check out aviation history at the Solent Sky Museum. Take your pick! Later, catch a show at the famous Mayflower Theatre or a game at St. Mary's Stadium. Southampton will appeal to any age or interest.
Getting to & Around Southampton
Fly in to Southampton Airport (SOU), just 8 kilometres outside of the city. Take the Uni-link U1C bus to Southampton, or hop on one of the South West Trains to the centre. You can also rent a car or catch a cab. Once you make it to the city, get around via city bus, bike or foot.
Working up an appetite for adventure? Wotif will serve up the best deals on Southampton hotels, London accommodation and everything else you need to create an unforgettable holiday.
How much is a hotel room in Southampton?
Hotels in Southampton start at AU$53 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.