Hotels near St. Mary's Stadium
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in St. Mary's Stadium
Top hotels near St. Mary's Stadium
Hotels Near St. Mary's StadiumSt. Mary's Stadium puts on a range of exciting events each year.
Flying into Cardiff? Once you touch down, you'll still have a bit further to go. You'll find it situated in Southampton, 140 kilometres from the national capital.
Within an easy commute of St. Mary's Stadium, there are 18 listed hotel options. Check out the amenities at the Grand Harbour Hotel (a kilometre away), the Holiday Inn Southampton (2 kilometres) and the Novotel Southampton (2 kilometres).
Tourists on a tight budget will be pleased to hear that there are a couple of economical hotels and apartments available. The Polygon Villas Guest House - B&B and the Fountain Court Hotel are worth looking into.
If you're looking to indulge, have a gander at the outstanding amenities at the Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel, a kilometre away.
To ensure you're energised for the day, make your first stop at Costa Coffee. Close to St. Mary's Stadium, it's the perfect spot for a coffee. When your hunger takes over, get a table at Premier Inn Southampton City Centre. If you'd like to kick back with a glass of wine, The White Star Tavern is just right.
Other Things to Do Near St. Mary's StadiumAllow for an extra few hours to check out what's going on in the area around St. Mary's Stadium:
- Visit Southampton Solent University and walk in the footsteps of the large number of students who have studied at this historic institution.
- Pay your respects to significant past events when you visit Titanic Engineer Officers Memorial.
- Have plenty of laughs with family or friends at Alpine Snowsports Southampton, where there are areas for all ski levels to learn and improve.
- Whether you consider yourself an expert on aircraft, or just love setting off to wonderful new places, you should go to Solent Sky Museum.
- Stanley Casino is a regular venue for tourists that like to take a chance, but you can also just like the vibrant atmosphere.
Leave the stresses of driving behind and head to St. Mary's Stadium by rail. Southampton Central, the closest station, is 2 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in St. Mary's Stadium?
Hotels in St. Mary's Stadium start at AU$54 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.