Hotels Near Smithsonian Institution
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Smithsonian Institution
Top hotels near Smithsonian Institution
Ready to plan your Smithsonian Institution trip? You're sure to have a wonderful time.
If you're yet to experience Washington, this is an excellent excuse. There's so much to see and do in the nation's buzzing captial.
Reduce your travel costs by securing a room at one of the 128 hotels and other accommodations within a brief trip of Smithsonian Institution. Check out the facilities at The Jefferson, Washington, DC (2 kilometres), the Marriott Marquis Washington, DC (2 kilometres) and The Hay-Adams (2 kilometres).
If you pride yourself on being able to get value for money, you'll be more than happy with the large number of bargain places close by. Choose between the Comfort Inn Downtown DC/Convention Center or the HI Washington DC - Hostel, 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Eager for a bit of pampering? There's a good range of upmarket hotels in the immediate area. Check out the rooms at the Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C, 0.7 kilometres away. Alternatively, the St. Regis Washington, D.C. is only 2 kilometres away.
When you're in need of the perfect cup of coffee, find Pavilion Café (The Sculpture Garden, 7th Street Southwest & Constitution Avenue, Washington). Really hungry? Just 0.7 kilometres away you can find a decent meal at Elephant & Castle (1201 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest, Washington).
Other Things to Do Near Smithsonian InstitutionAs you're here, you should see what the local region has going on:
- Visitors can appreciate the architectural value of Smithsonian Castle while gaining a better look into the background of the region.
- Check the calendar, grab some tickets and find your seats. You definitely won't regret going to a show at Discovery Theater.
- Arts and Industries Building is a custom designed area for events and meetings, conveniently surrounded by a great range of restaurants and bars.
- On a sunny afternoon, spend some time walking around Enid A. Haupt Garden.
- If you're into art, design and culture, be sure to take a trip to National Museum of African Art.
Not quite sure how to get to Smithsonian Institution? One possibility is taking the train. It's an easy ride to the closest station, L'Enfant, and then it's just a walk of 0.6 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Smithsonian Institution?
Hotels in Smithsonian Institution start at AU$129 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.