Hotels near Ski Sundown
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Ski Sundown
Top hotels near Ski Sundown
Build a snowman with the kids or hit the pistes and carve up the fresh powder at Ski Sundown.
It's positioned in Torrington, 220 kilometres away from Trenton, the state capital.
Unfortunately, there are no suitable hotels available near Ski Sundown. For an alternative, check out Southington just 30 kilometres away. Here, there are 5 places up for grabs. The Residence Inn by Marriott Southington, Homewood Suites by Hilton Southington, CT and Holiday Inn Express Southington are all fantastic options.
Other Things to Do Near Ski SundownBefore you head home, consider checking out the surrounding area:
- If you like physical activity and soaking up some vitamin D, head to Satan's Kingdom State Recreation Area.
- If wine is your hobby, be sure to stop by Jerram Winery. Here, you can sample and buy a couple of bottles of the first-class local drop.
- Flamig Farm ought to be on the top of your things to do list if your ankle-biters are animal lovers. Here, they'll be able to get up close and personal with the friendly creatures while wandering around and breathing in the fresh farm air.
- Try not to max out your cards at Canton Green Shopping Center.
- Visitors feeling the urge to splurge should get down to Ames Plaza Shopping Center.
How much is a hotel room in Ski Sundown?
Hotels in Ski Sundown start at AU$126 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.