Hotels Near Scenic Caves Nature Adventures
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Scenic Caves Nature Adventures
Top hotels near Scenic Caves Nature Adventures
So you're considering heading to Scenic Caves Nature Adventures? We've got some pointers!
It's situated in Barrie - Orillia. Sit back and enjoy the 110 kilometres drive from Toronto, the provincial capital.
If you're eager to kick your feet up as close as you can to Scenic Caves Nature Adventures, you'll find 26 hotels within an easy drive. Some ones are the Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain (2 kilometres), the Embarc Blue Mountain (2 kilometres) and The Lodges at Blue Mountain - Cachet Crossing Condos (2 kilometres).
Get more bang for your buck by booking at one of the budget hotels in the vicinity. Why not take a look at the Luxury Inn and the Days Inn and Suites Collingwood?
Other Things to Do Near Scenic Caves Nature AdventuresScenic Caves Nature Adventures is not the only reason to check out this region:
- Blue Mountain Ski Resort has the whole kit-and-caboodle to start your snow season. From clothing and gear rentals to food and accommodation, you'll be all set to get yourself up the mountain.
- If you're looking for a way to keep up the exercise while travelling, spend some time at Plunge Aquatic Center.
- With numerous intriguing and unusual creations, Brights Gallery makes for a first-class day out.
- Spend a few days at Blue Mountain Village and be blown away by the soaring mountain peaks.
- If you want to have a few hours soaking up some rays, have a game at Blue Mountain Golf and Country Club.
How much is a hotel room in Scenic Caves Nature Adventures?
Hotels in Scenic Caves Nature Adventures start at AU$195 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.