Hotels Near Salamander Super Strike
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Salamander Super Strike
Top hotels near Salamander Super Strike
Both grown-ups and the little tackers will love Salamander Super Strike.
You'll find it in Port Stephens, a terrific city that has plenty to offer.
Stay at any of the 6 hotel options within a quick trip of Salamander Super Strike. The Anchorage Port Stephens (2 kilometres), the Anne's Waterfront Haven B&B (2 kilometres) and the Oaks Pacific Blue Resort (0.06 kilometres) are all great options.
Looking for a hotel that won't break the budget? You're bound to have a good sleep at the Gateway Lifestyle Birubi Beach or the Port Stephens Treescape.
If you're in need of a caffeine fix, there's Gloria Jean's Coffees just nearby. When you're looking for a feed, you don't need to go far. Head to L'il Buddha Asian Cuisine to get some food. Lastly, Salamander Tavern is the place to be for a few cold beers.
Other Things to Do Near Salamander Super StrikeOnce you're done at Salamander Super Strike, get going to the surrounding region:
- Salamander Bay Shopping Centre offers a large variety of stores to find everything you need.
- Get your blood flowing by sliding down Toboggan Hill Park. It is a thrilling ride!
- Gan Gan Hill Lookout is a gorgeous place to admire the surrounding region and enjoy the sunrise or sunset.
- Take a deep cleansing breath of the fresh air at Dutchies Beach, and let your worries drift away.
- If you're mesmerised by the local culture, take a look at Baptist Tabernacle, a well-known shrine in the community.
How much is a hotel room in Salamander Super Strike?
Hotels in Salamander Super Strike start at AU$210 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.