Hotels near Rose Bowl Stadium
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Rose Bowl Stadium
Hotels Near Rose BowlGrab some tickets, find your seats and get to know the locals at Rose Bowl.
It's not going to be the only attraction on your to-do list in Los Angeles, a magical city that's loved by many.
Pick a room from any of the 7 hotels within the vicinity of Rose Bowl. We recommend the Hilton Pasadena, 3 kilometres away. If that doesn't tickle your fancy, perhaps you would prefer The Westin Pasadena (3 kilometres) or the Courtyard by Marriott Old Pasadena (2 kilometres).
Hoping to spend a little less on your room and more on your next adventure? Then stay the night at the Lincoln Motel, 2 kilometres away.
When you can't imagine going any further without grabbing a bite, stop by Brookside Restaurant (1133 Rosemont Avenue, Pasadena). If you're going to experience the local nightlife, make Parking Spot (1133 Rosemont Avenue, Pasadena) your first stop.
Other Things to Do Near Rose BowlWhile you're here, get familiar with the area surrounding Rose Bowl:
- The little rascals are bound to create fun memories by getting involved in the learning-based activities and games at Kidspace Childrens Museum.
- Make history come alive at Gamble House. You'll like learning about the lives of the folk who once lived there.
- When it's a sad day outside, take cover at Pasadena Museum of History. You'll learn some engrossing historical stories too!
- Travellers of all tastes and inclinations will be astounded by the array of impressive shows of art at Norton Simon Museum.
- If you're keen to learn some local history, Pasadena Robinson Memorial is a worthwhile monument to stop by.
How much is a hotel room in Rose Bowl Stadium?
Hotels in Rose Bowl Stadium start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.