ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Free WiFi, LCD TVs and coffee/tea makers are featured in all 8 rooms. Fridges, hairdryers and irons/ironing boards are also available. Limited housekeeping is available.
A day of pampering can include massages and body scrubs along with aromatherapy and Ayurvedic treatments. Plus you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a sauna and coffee/tea in a common area. Each morning continental breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Attractions in proximity to this 3.5-star Reinscourt B&B include Bunker Bay and Yallingup Beach.
Inn the Tuarts Guest Lodge Busselton ratings based on 60 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Inn the Tuarts Guest Lodge Busselton
12 Jun. 2019 by Suzanne and Peter
Hello and thank you for a lovely review. We are so fortunate to live in this beautiful peaceful forest and love it when others appreciate it too. We hope to see you again. Best regards Suzanne and Peter
5 May 2019 by Suzanne and Pete
Hello and thank you for such a great review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and the peaceful and quiet forest. We hope to see you again. Take care and best wishes, Suzanne and Pete
4 Mar. 2019 by Suzanne and Pete
Thank you so much for staying with us and your great review. We are delighted that you enjoyed the room by the pool and Jacuzzi. Perfect for a dip in this hot weather and no sunburn being all undercover. We hope to see you again and invite you to contact us direct for our return guests special rate. All the best, Suzanne and Pete
20 Feb. 2019 by Suzanne
Thanks for such a great review. We really appreciate your feedback. Delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again. All the best, Suzanne and Pete
5 Feb. 2019 by Suzanne and Pete
Thank you so much for a great review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and yes, we agree, we have lovely staff! We hope to see you again. Take care and all the best, Suzanne and Pete
7 Dec. 2018 by Suzanne
Thank you for your kind review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again. Kindest regards. Suzanne & Peter
4 Nov. 2018 by Suzanne and Peter
Thanks for your review. We hope that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back again. Kind regards Suzanne & Peter
24 Oct. 2018 by Suzanne
Hi Vicki Thanks for your great review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again. Take care and all the best, Suzanne, Pete and Lauren
9 Aug. 2018 by Suzanne and Pete
Hello and thank you for your kind review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and the room was perfect for your needs. We hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future. Take care and all the best Suzanne & Pete
14 May 2018 by Suzanne & Pete
Thanks for such a lovely review. Delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you back again soon. Take care and all the best, Suzanne and Pete
About the Inn the Tuarts Guest Lodge BusseltonLocation 19 Rushleigh Rd, Reinscourt, WA 6280
Inn the Tuarts Guest Lodge Busselton offers its guests an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Public spaces have free WiFi. A library, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at Inn the Tuarts Guest Lodge Busselton. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Reinscourt bed & breakfast.
- 1 building
- 8 guestrooms or units
- Built in 1998
- Towels for the beach
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Pool or billiards table
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
- Microwave in a common area
- Fridge in a common area
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Perth, WA (PER) (218.7 km / 135.9 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Inn the Tuarts Guest Lodge Busselton offers 8 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. This Reinscourt bed & breakfast provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
- LCD television
- Coffee maker
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
Guests aged under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or spa tub.
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 6 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 2 PM - 6 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 2 PM - 6 PM.
Guests arriving after 6 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 55.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Minimum guest age is 12
- Caters to adults only
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 14.5 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Inn Tuarts Guest Lodge Busselton
- Inn Tuarts Guest Lodge
- Tuarts Guest Busselton
- Tuarts Guest
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the bed & breakfast before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This is an adults-only property and guests under 12 years old aren't allowed.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.