Hotels near Geographe Bay
Geographe Bay is a terrific place to get outside and enjoy the fresh air.
Whether it's your first trip to Western Australia or you've spent time here before, there's always something new to experience.
With 17 listed accommodations within 10 kilometres of Geographe Bay, you won't have to do too much driving. Why don't you check out the Aqua Resort Busselton and Abbey Beach Resort?
If you'd rather spend your savings on enjoying the sights, try a less-expensive hotel. Book a room at the BIG4 Beachlands Holiday Park, 10 kilometres away.
You could also splurge a little at one of the more luxurious hotels. Be sure to check out The Sebel Busselton and Bayview Geographe Resort.
Other Things to Do Near Geographe Bay
After you're done at Geographe Bay, don't ignore the local area:
- Wine enthusiasts should make a beeline for Flametree Wines. Hear about the grapes selected and how the bottling is done, then try the finished product during a tasting session.
- If your kids have consumed too many sweets, and need to expend some adrenaline, give Busselton Archery & Family Fun Park a red hot go.
- From water-dwelling plants to darting fish, Busselton Jetty Underwater Observatory has a display suited to everyone's interests.
- Wear out the kids by bringing them to Xscape at the Cape Fun Park. You'll love the thrilling rides and the precious time spent together.
- Take a walk on the wild side and go for a couple of climbs. Climbtastic will absolutely deliver the adrenaline rush you're craving.