Hotels Near Reichstag Building
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Reichstag Building
An iconic sight, Reichstag Building is right up the top of many travellers' bucket lists.
You'll find it among the buzzing streets of Berlin, the county's capital.
Book in at one of the 157 hotels and apartments within a short distance of Reichstag Building. Some ones include the Rocco Forte Hotel De Rome (a kilometre), the BNB Brandenburg Gate (0.9 kilometres) and the Regent Berlin (a kilometre).
Only a little left over to spend on accommodation? It won't be hard to find an apartment that suits your budget. The Eurostars Berlin and the Hotel & Gästehaus Berlin Mitte are among your best choices. You'll locate them 0.9 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Or you could make a reservation at one of the several upmarket hotels in the immediate area. Go on, spoil yourself! You won't regret choosing the Hotel Adlon Kempinski or the Ritz-Carlton, Berlin, 0.4 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
Give yourself a morning boost with a tea or coffee at Vaporetto. Fortunately, it's close to Reichstag Building. You don't need to spend hours looking for a substantial feed. Berlin Marriott Hotel will have what you need. Lastly, go to Hotel NH Collection Berlin Friedrichstrasse for a lovely glass of wine.
Other Things to Do Near Reichstag BuildingKeep in mind that this region has loads more on offer:
- Memorial to the SInti and Roma Murdered under the National Socialist Regime was constructed in honour of a significant time in the area's past, making it an interesting place to visit.
- Go to Strasse des 17 Juni for some great people-watching and an assortment of things to do.
- Discover the history behind Parlament der Bäume, a monument that people visit to contemplate the past.
- Brandenburger Tor & Pariser Platz is a well-preserved historic gateway which is sure to interest architects.
- Marvel at the robust construction of Brandenburg Gate, a magnificent, old landmark.
By chance, you won't have to travel a long way to reach Reichstag Building via public transport. From Berlin Friedrichstraße station, the nearest station, it's just 0.8 kilometres away. That said, you can also disembark at Berlin Central Station, another close terminal, 0.8 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Reichstag Building?
Hotels in Reichstag Building start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.