Accommodation Near Brandenburg Gate, Berlin
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Brandenburg Gate
Top hotels near Brandenburg Gate
Brandenburg Gate is among the most famed sights in the world.
If you're yet to experience Berlin, this is a terrific excuse. You won't run out of things to see and do in the nation's action-packed captial.
Want to be near the action? You can find 160 hotels within 3 kilometres of Brandenburg Gate. Consider the rates at the Rocco Forte Hotel De Rome (a kilometre), the BNB Brandenburg Gate (0.6 kilometres) and the Regent Berlin (0.9 kilometres).
Low on cash? Or do you just like stretching what you've got as far as possible? You'll come across plenty of budget hotels nearby. The Eurostars Berlin and the Hotel & Gästehaus Berlin Mitte are merely 0.8 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
If you want to pay a little more, you'll discover some upscale hotels too. The Hotel Adlon Kempinski and the Ritz-Carlton, Berlin, 0.2 kilometres and 0.7 kilometres away, are recommended.
Checking out the sights can really take it out of you! When it's time to re-energise, pop in to Weingalerie und Café NÖ. It's only an easy walk from Brandenburg Gate. When you just can't keep going without a decent feed, visit Berlin Marriott Hotel. If you're keen to chill with a local brew, Hotel NH Collection Berlin Friedrichstrasse is the perfect place.
Other Things to Do Near Brandenburg GateAfter you spend some time at Brandenburg Gate, head to the local area:
- Brandenburger Tor & Pariser Platz is a timeless feature of another era.
- You'll always find something exciting taking place at Academy of Arts. If you adore being surrounded by all things creative and artistic, you'll regret missing it.
- Enjoy some people-watching or talk to the locals at Parisier Platz, a long-established piazza.
- One of the region's most interesting streets, Strasse des 17 Juni is an interesting spot for all visitors.
- Walk the red carpet at Madame Tussauds and get a picture of yourself with lifelike wax sculptures of famous celebrities and historical figures.
Chill out! It's only 0.8 kilometres from Brandenburg Gate to Berlin Friedrichstraße station, the most convenient train station. If you don't mind meandering a little further, then disembark at Berlin Potsdamer Platz Bahnhof, 0.8 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Brandenburg Gate?
Hotels in Brandenburg Gate start at AU$71 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.