Hotels Near Checkpoint Charlie
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Checkpoint Charlie
Checkpoint Charlie is a great excuse for a vacation.
If you're hoping to check it out, you'll need to head to Berlin, the country's capital city.
You can go for a short walk in almost any direction from Checkpoint Charlie and you'll end up at a terrific hotel. There are as many as 38 to choose from within a kilometre. Consider the rates at the Rocco Forte Hotel De Rome, BNB Brandenburg Gate and Regent Berlin.
If you pride yourself on being able to spot a good deal, you'll be stoked with the range of bargain places close by. The Eurostars Berlin and the LebensQuelle am Checkpoint Charlie are only a kilometre and 0.6 kilometres away, respectively.
There's a heap of upscale hotels in the immediate area. Why don't you splurge a bit and enjoy the extras? You won't regret booking the Hotel Adlon Kempinski or the Ritz-Carlton, Berlin, a kilometre and a kilometre away, respectively.
Sightseeing can really take it out of you! When it's time for a break, stop by Weingalerie und Café NÖ. It's a quick stroll from Checkpoint Charlie. For something really satisfying, take a seat for lunch at ibis Hotel Berlin City Potsdamer Platz. Finally, go to Hotel NH Collection Berlin Mitte am Checkpoint Charlie for a nice cold beer.
Other Things to Do Near Checkpoint CharlieAfter you've spent time at Checkpoint Charlie, check what else is happening nearby:
- You'll be captivated by the comprehensive collections of wartime machinery and historical objects at Checkpoint Charlie Museum.
- Head to Berlin Wall Panorama, an established local exhibition space. You'll want to look over the program for any upcoming exhibits before you visit.
- Build on your appreciation of the region's historic events by checking out the displays at Topographie des Terrors.
- Passionate art enthusiasts will be excited by the aesthetically pleasing collections displayed at Martin-Gropius Bau.
- Time spent at Martin-Gropius-Bau is the perfect rainy day outing for art lovers.
If travelling by rail, you'll be happy to discover that Checkpoint Charlie is only a kilometre from Berlin Potsdamer Platz Bahnhof, the closest station. Also within easy reach is Berlin Potsdamer Platz Bahnhof, another nearby terminal. It's a kilometre away.
How much is a hotel room in Checkpoint Charlie?
Hotels in Checkpoint Charlie start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.