Accommodation Near Red Rock Canyon, Las Vegas
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
Top hotels near Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
You and your mates are certain to remember Red Rock Canyon until well after your trip has finished.
You'll discover it in Las Vegas, a much-loved city that holds a special place in many people's memories.
If you were planning to secure accommodations within a stone's throw of Red Rock Canyon, you'll have to reconsider. The closest you can get is The SKYLOFTS at MGM Grand, which is positioned 30 kilometres away. If this isn't your style, try the Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas (30 kilometres away) or the Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas (30 kilometres away).
Other Things to Do Near Red Rock CanyonThis area has plenty more going on:
- Inhale some fresh air, give your legs some exercise and enjoy Mother Nature's beauty at Spring Mountain Ranch State Park.
- Enjoy several hours of recreational activities and games, or simply meet up with a friend for a drink at Red Rock Country Club.
- Step back through times past when you explore the historical village of Bonnie Springs Old Nevada.
- Teach the locals your technique with a game of golf at Bear's Best Golf Club.
- If you like being outside and soaking up some vitamin D, visit Spring Mountains National Recreational Area.
How much is a hotel room in Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area?
Hotels in Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area start at AU$141 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.