ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 220 rooms feature LCD TVs with cable channels, and you can enjoy fireplaces, balconies or patios and sofa beds. Minibars provide refreshments, and in-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and round-the-clock room service. Premium linens invite a comfortable night's sleep, and you'll find nice touches like rainfall showerheads and bathrobes. WiFi, wired Internet and coffee/tea makers are also available.
A day of pampering at eforea spa at Hilton can include massages, body wraps and body scrubs along with aromatherapy and mani/pedis. The restaurant, Stacks Pub, is open for dinner. For a drink, you can stop by the hotel's own bar/lounge. Enjoy the fitness centre, spa tub and sauna. Additionally, you'll find free wired Internet in public areas, a conference centre and a coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfast is available on weekdays between 6:00 AM and 10:30 AM and on weekends between 6:00 AM and 11:00 AM. There's also valet parking, along with the convenience of a ferry terminal shuttle.
Within a 15-minute drive of this 5-star Queenstown hotel, attractions include Queenstown Gardens and Skyline Gondola.
Hilton Queenstown Resort & Spa ratings based on 995 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton Queenstown Resort & Spa
About the Hilton Queenstown Resort & SpaLocation Kawarau Village, 79 Peninsula Road, Queenstown, 9300
After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or soothe your muscles in the hot tub. Hilton Queenstown Resort & Spa helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage and shopping on site. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar. There are 3 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. Public spaces have free wired Internet. This luxury hotel also offers an indoor pool, a sauna and a fitness centre. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 5-star Queenstown hotel is smoke free.
- 220 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 3 buildings
- 3 dining venues
- Built in 2011
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Ski equipment storage
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Food/drink service (free)
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- Beauty salon
- Fireplace in lobby
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Sofa bed
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.) (3.3 km / 2.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Ferry terminal shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Queenstown Resort & Spa offers 220 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with fireplaces and minibars. Rooms open to balconies or patios. Beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a rainfall showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include complimentary newspapers, laptop-compatible safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a safe and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Private balcony or patio
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Wakatipu Grill – On-site restaurant. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Stacks Pub – This restaurant serves dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Me and Mee – This restaurant specialises in Asian cuisine and only serves dinner. Open selected days.
The Lake Counter – This café only serves light fare.
A complimentary food shopping service is offered and 24-hour room service is available.
- Sauna in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 10
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 60 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: NZD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: NZD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: NZD 16 per day
- Valet parking fee: NZD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 60 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Facilities fee: NZD 20 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Spa tub
– Swimming pool
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Queenstown Resort
- Hilton Queenstown
- Hilton Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Qualmark, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodation in New Zealand. This Hotel property has been rated 5 stars.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®