Serviced Apartments in Queenstown
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check prices for Apartment Hotels in Queenstown
Short stay apartments in Queenstown
Plenty of space, more privacy and the ability to fry up a hot brekkie in your own kitchen. Is there anything sweeter than an apartment? If you're bringing the entire gang to Queenstown, take a look at our collection of incredible home away from homes. With so much convenience at your fingertips, don't be surprised if you never want to leave.Popular luxury apartments in Queenstown
Be treated like the celeb you are and secure upscale accommodation in Queenstown. No claustrophobic rooms. No sagging mattresses. No way. Book a few nights at an elegant apartment to experience real luxury.
- 53 Shotover Apartment 302: If you're after a terrace and concierge services, delivered with a smile, this place will be perfect for you.
- Shotover Penthouse: This apartment features a terrace and concierge services.
If being cooped up makes your kids go a little silly, stay in an apartment. With room to move, creature comforts and a bunch of child-friendly activities, it'll turn a nice family holiday into a great one.
- 53 Shotover Apartment 302: Families love this place. Internet access and laundry facilities might help explain why.
- Caples Court: It can be hard to satisfy everyone. But laundry facilities and internet access definitely help.
What's your priority — business or pleasure? There's nothing saying you can't have both. Make sure your Queenstown work assignment is as comfortable as possible by setting up camp in a cosy apartment. Shut down your laptop and relax after all those client meetings at:
- Manor Park Lodge (2 kilometres from downtown Queenstown): When there's lots of work to be done, the task can seem much easier when you can access handy amenities such as internet access and luggage storage facilities.
- Benbrae - Cardrona Valley Resort (30 kilometres from downtown Queenstown): With laundry facilities and conference facilities available here, you'll have the tools and the incentive to be done and dusted with work in a flash.
Taking a break with a fair few mates or relatives? Instead of staying in multiple rooms in a hotel (which takes the fun out of travelling together), hang out in an apartment. You'll have separate bedrooms but share the greater space. When it comes to space, apartments usually have more of it compared to your everyday hotel room.
Apartment Accommodation In Queenstown
Apartment hotels in Queenstown provide a getaway with all the comforts of home, down to cooking brekkie in your Batman pyjamas. Enjoy your eggs and coffee (and justice!) while catching up on Facebook, making a list of things to buy at the shop and planning to stop in for a drink at your new favourite pub. You can feel like a local in no time when your temporary homestead lets you host dinner parties and movie marathons. Travelling on your own terms gives you the freedom to be the kind of traveller you want to be, even if it means trading your current neighbours for an entirely new set a little while.
Wotif’s booking system makes is easy to find Queenstown apartment accommodation at affordable prices. However, discovering the city and finding the best places to chill out, party, see bands perform, or buy a parrot is something you get to do on your own. Long or short stays can be more relaxing when you don’t feel like a guest, but a resident. Or, if you’re feeling imaginative, a mysterious billionaire who transforms into a costumed vigilante crime-fighter by night. We’re just glad to do our part in keeping the city safe.
We’ve got plenty of options to suit your style and budget for apartment accommodation in Queenstown. Book with us now and feel at home.